Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harrow Freeze Needs stringer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Harrow Freeze Needs stringer Empty
PostSubject: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:22 pm

I have a harrow freeze, the white one. I am having a hell of a time stringing it. Right now i have hard mesh on it. I have side stringer and shooters. But if someone wants to string it for me, and if they prefer switch to 12d or textile or some other mesh they can feel free too. Any takers? I will pay well must live with 40 mins of Janesville.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JanesvilleLacrosse.com
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Your best bet is going to be getting a hold of Jace. If you would have brought this up this past weekend, I probably could have done it when I was visiting.

But yeah, Jace is your best bet. Stoughton doesnt have any talented stringers really, seeing as I strung a lot of Stoughtons sticks, goalies included.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:22 pm

I for sure would do it for you, stringing heads is fun....but I'm outa state and unless you want to pay for shipping, I can't do it for ya.

I might suggest that you just keep trying, once you can string your own sticks, you can tweek them to get that release just right for yourself. IMO besides stick skills, being able to string your own head is up there on the things to know list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:42 pm

I can string it. Its just not holding up, i dunno if its me or the stick it self.
Back to top Go down
thedamnedfan
All-Conference
All-Conference
thedamnedfan

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:52 pm

What do you mean by its not holding up?

Pictures of your current stringing can help, I could walk you through some things if you can get some pictures of your stick.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:54 am

thedamnedfan wrote:
Stoughton doesnt have any talented stringers really, seeing as I strung a lot of Stoughtons sticks, goalies included.

Justin and I are both decent stringers, im guessing you havent seen any of my work since last season...although i agree that jace is prolly the best stringer on WLF
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:25 am

My first time playing 2 years ago i got a goalmaster strung by someone in whitewater and was it amazing. I don't know if he still goes there though. But just someone name your price and i can bring it over.
Back to top Go down
zack attack 12
JV
JV
zack attack 12

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:11 pm

talk to jace or else i could help you, only problem is i am in lacrosse...our conference tournament is in 3 weeks in madison...im sure you want it strung by then though
Back to top Go down
relicdavis
Varsity
Varsity
relicdavis

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Sold it,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harrow Freeze Needs stringer   Harrow Freeze Needs stringer Empty

Back to top Go down

Harrow Freeze Needs stringer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: www.wiscolax.com-
Jump to: