Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STX SC TI Premier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin44
Freshman
Freshman
Colin44

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-10

STX SC TI Premier Empty
PostSubject: STX SC TI Premier   STX SC TI Premier EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:58 pm

I currently have a Kryptopro but am looking for an upgrade and I'm just kind of sick of warrior. I just bought a Clutch and am looking for a sick shaft. Any one have an opinion on this one.. or better ideas ?
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

STX SC TI Premier Empty
PostSubject: Re: STX SC TI Premier   STX SC TI Premier EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:54 pm

read this: http://www.lacrosseforums.com/showthread.php?t=42386

and this: http://www.lacrosseforums.com/showthread.php?t=108552

it's personal preferrence, but i'd really read through both of those, i know they're long but they're quite insightful. pay special attention to the second article/thread i think it's a bit more helpful.
Back to top Go down
V-townLax19
Rookie
Rookie
V-townLax19

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-11

STX SC TI Premier Empty
PostSubject: Re: STX SC TI Premier   STX SC TI Premier EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 pm

i have one of the SC TI shafts and its pretty sick.. its super light and it seemed to hold pretty well so far.. havent played to many games with it yet
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-05-11

STX SC TI Premier Empty
PostSubject: Re: STX SC TI Premier   STX SC TI Premier EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:43 am

my sci-ti has help up pretty well for two years. got little dents all over it, but it still works. but its really up to you. i have a vandium grip from stx that doesnt have a dent yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STX SC TI Premier Empty
PostSubject: Re: STX SC TI Premier   STX SC TI Premier Empty

Back to top Go down

STX SC TI Premier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: www.wiscolax.com-
Jump to: