Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who will win state?

Go down 
+17
ahsgoalie1
rafa2680
HockeyandLax
s1erra 7i2
laxplaya29
JordanEC23
PLYC4EVER252
bigpattyboy36
Keeper33
Nate
SiouxLax
MUHS #30
Jaron
Megaman
RiDE
tdarcy
Jack
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who's gonna win state?
Sun Prarie
Who will win state? Vote_lcap9%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Waunakee
Who will win state? Vote_lcap17%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Arrowhead
Who will win state? Vote_lcap37%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 13 ]
Marquette
Who will win state? Vote_lcap9%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Appleton
Who will win state? Vote_lcap0%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wausau
Who will win state? Vote_lcap6%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Middleton
Who will win state? Vote_lcap20%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Bay Port
 0% [ 0 ]
Kettle Moraine
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Who will win state? Vote_lcap2%Who will win state? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Who will win state? Empty
PostSubject: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 7:47 pm

I'll start this forum off with a nice and contraversial poll.

Who will win state?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
tdarcy
Freshman
Freshman

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 8:03 pm

That is controversial...great idea on setting this up, fellas. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 8:05 pm

no problem coach... i hope you like it.. please tell your players about it!
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:41 pm

im gunna have to say Sun Prarie, but i havent seen arrowhead. ive heard thier amazing.
Back to top Go down
Megaman
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: SP   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 10:01 pm

I got my money on Sun Prairie to win state.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 10:02 pm

thier offense looked really good when we played them
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 10:47 pm

I think Arrowhead has a great shot this year. They have put together some solid wins and seem like a very fundamentally sound team from what I hear. Teams this year are much closer in skill level, there is no single dominant team. Should be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 10:56 pm

it will probably be Arrowhead Vs Sun Prarie, definatly a game to go watch

edit: inless ofcoarse your playing in it
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:18 pm

haha school pride Very Happy . But seriously, i dk who will win. Probably Arrowhead. Maybe Waunkee will have the same beginners luck that Arrowhead did last year. Who knows
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptyFri May 11, 2007 11:32 pm

o yea, dont forget wanakee(sp), they are looking good too.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:25 am

Going to have to rep my school on this one Razz . Honestly though I have not seen many Madison teams this year so I cant say how it's looking out there. It should be a real good game no matter who is playing in it, the skill gap with teams in wisconsin has narrowed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undlacrosse.com
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 2:09 am

Sun Prairie is too undisciplined. They'll have Sid Flanders either in playoffs or in state, therefore they won't win.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:45 pm

Yesterday Tony(thedamnedfan) and I went to watch the Sun Prairie vs. Waunakee game. As everybody knows, Sun Prairie won 8-7 in overtime. I'm just thinking Arrowhead held Waunakee to 5 goals against them and i'd have to say Waunakee and Sun Prairie are equally talented this year.. in my own opinion. I don't know how any of the Bay-Val teams are looking.. but i'd have to say state will be Sun Prairie and Arrowhead with Arrowhead taking the win home.

Also.. I think I might like this forum more than TLF just because this is purley Wisconsin lol. Jack and Eclipse(and whoever else?), props on making this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 4:50 pm

ide say same matchup but with sunprarie over arrowhead, they were tearing up teams today at bullrush. Arrowhead lost thier first game to Andover. i didnt see the game, but i saw the Andover vs. Greenbay afterward, and Andover looked pretty good, but not better then SunPraire. it may be Sunprarie vs Middleton for state actually.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 6:43 pm

We lost to Andover simply because we could NOT clear the ball for the life of us that game. If we would have gotten our clear down it would have been a breeze. I'm going to compare Andover to Eastside for those of you who have played them...not horrible but nothing special.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 6:44 pm

RiDE wrote:
ide say same matchup but with sunprarie over arrowhead, they were tearing up teams today at bullrush. Arrowhead lost thier first game to Andover. i didnt see the game, but i saw the Andover vs. Greenbay afterward, and Andover looked pretty good, but not better then SunPraire. it may be Sunprarie vs Middleton for state actually.

Sun Prarie and Middleton can't both be in state.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 6:54 pm

yeah, duh, but he's saying whoever wins that game, will win state.
Back to top Go down
SiouxLax
All-Conference
All-Conference
SiouxLax

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 7:07 pm

Ha, well maybe thats what you got out of it, but I thought he ment that those are the two teams that will play in the final game.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 7:44 pm

my mistake

btw i didnt mean to offend anyone with my prediction, i didnt get their intime to see the andover/arrowhead game, which i was actually kinda disapointed about missing.

[quote="AHSlax21"]We lost to Andover simply because we could NOT clear the ball for the life of us that game. [quote]

lol, i know how that feels, we had a game with sun prarie where our attacks got the ball like 6 or 8 times all game.quot;AHSlax21"]We lost to Andover simply because we could NOT clear the ball for the life of us that game. [quote]

lol, i know how that feels, we had a game with sun prarie where our attacks got the ball like 6 or 8 times all game.
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySat May 12, 2007 9:56 pm

all teams in the bay-val have a shot excluding menasha (sorry being truthfull), and i believe neenah and wausau have a ligit shot to keep up with arrowhead or any team and so can bay port and southwest when we play to our potential. Bay Port is currently hurting in the midfeild due to the loss of 3 middies to 2 injuries and 1 academic DQ, and the loss of an attackman to injury also. We are playing with only one healthy captain.

as for madison and milwaukee teams i cannot say having not played any besides marquette (where 2 of our injuries were sustained)
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySun May 13, 2007 7:18 pm

Keeper33 wrote:
all teams in the bay-val have a shot excluding menasha (sorry being truthfull), and i believe neenah and wausau have a ligit shot to keep up with arrowhead or any team and so can bay port and southwest when we play to our potential. Bay Port is currently hurting in the midfeild due to the loss of 3 middies to 2 injuries and 1 academic DQ, and the loss of an attackman to injury also. We are playing with only one healthy captain.

as for madison and milwaukee teams i cannot say having not played any besides marquette (where 2 of our injuries were sustained)

thats a joke. the only team from the bay-val that has a chance at all is appleton. its a down year (again) for that conference
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySun May 13, 2007 8:35 pm

Keeper33 wrote:

i dont want to be rude or anything, but we comfortably outplayed you guys down at Valley Fields last tuesday... i'm sorry to hear about your injuries, but you werent the only team that's playing without people. MUHS didnt have one of their better attackman for that game and a few others were gone due to school commitments and such...

after arrowhead took it to Appleton, i'd say that wausau will be representing that conference at state... I saw neenah play at an indoor tournament last fall, and i'm sure they'll put up a good fight as well

it's hard to say who will come from madison. Middleton and Sun Prarie look about dead even on paper, and i'd say that waunakee is a wildcard at this point, but i get to see them play in person on tuesday so i'll be able to make a better judgement then.

i dont wanna say anything about the MALL because i fear Karma.
Back to top Go down
RiDE
Varsity
Varsity
RiDE

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySun May 13, 2007 10:01 pm

i wish i could change my vote, middleton looked impressive today.
Back to top Go down
PLYC4EVER252
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySun May 13, 2007 10:11 pm

just reppin the school
ahs is hopefully gona take it home... with a fast strong d fence... and good clears... theres nothing to worry about
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/The_Yeti
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? EmptySun May 13, 2007 10:26 pm

no offensive to the ahs guys, but the only clear i really saw out of you guys our first game was jake gilmaning it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win state?   Who will win state? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win state?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next