Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+30
mikeymo1923
LancerGK
DwinsChamps
SpLAX
Ron Mexico
SNCLAX26
Colin44
SiouxLax
veronalax33
Butters
squidney
JordanEC23
relicdavis
TaylorHaney22
madhater2
HockeyandLax
Keeper33
northshorelax37
Guru
tidbits
Jaron
MUHS #30
krks34
bigpattyboy36
thedamnedfan
Coach_Goldberg
Nate
RiDE
Lefty019
Jack
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:42 am

Qdoba is the food of the Gods.

Steak Burrito, No beans, Extra Rice, Roasted Chile Corn, Little Sour Cream, Little Lettuce. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:49 am

NONONO! Chicken Queso, no beans, extra rice, hot salsa, cheese. (I'm a very plain person) Then an order of chips and queso. That's how you eat boys.
Back to top Go down
Nate
All-Conference
All-Conference
Nate

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:50 am

Real men eat Page Street Pizza.. THE best pizza you will ever have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoughtonlacrosse.com
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:52 am

Real men eat The Pizza Oven, Jace and Butters know.
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:58 am

Real men sit down at the Pizza Oven, and order so much the waiter has to ask if you're waiting for another, then you devour all that is in front of you, in less than 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Admin
Jaron

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:59 am

The Butters wrote:
Real men sit down at the Pizza Oven, and order so much the waiter has to ask if you're waiting for another, then you devour all that is in front of you, in less than 10 minutes.

"Is their a fourth coming?"

"No"

"Ok ill just set him a pla....oh, ok."

Leaves slowly in disbeleif.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:28 am

The Butters wrote:
NONONO! Chicken Queso, no beans, extra rice, hot salsa, cheese. (I'm a very plain person) Then an order of chips and queso. That's how you eat boys.

I like that. Kind of like mine: Chicken Queso, no beans, no salsa, just some cheese, lettuce and sour cream
Back to top Go down
tidbits
JV
JV
tidbits

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:39 am

i just had a random thought, if a black guy is in wheel chair, does he put 22's on it?
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:45 am

MUHS #30 wrote:
I like that. Kind of like mine: Chicken Queso, no beans, no salsa, just some cheese, lettuce and sour cream
The swap of manly hot salsa for sour cream is a tad feminine, but I'll let it side because at least you know the queso is where its at.
Back to top Go down
MUHS #30
JV
JV
MUHS #30

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:59 am

Ouch butters...ouch
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 11:25 am

The truth can be painful.
Back to top Go down
Guru
Guru

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 12:36 pm

qdoba...

jack, jaron, and butters...

you know my quote... not sure if it's WLF "PG"
Back to top Go down
bigpattyboy36
All-Conference
All-Conference
bigpattyboy36

Number of posts : 579

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 1:16 pm

you do realize how they make the queso cheese right? they like take the sour creame and then they like take three cheeses... melt them down and mix them into the sour creame.... so like if you get sour creame and cheese it's basically like getting the 3 cheese queso.... although i will openly admit, the queso rocks hardcore, but i think it's a little too much for my burrito.

and then you have idiots out there who like the nachos.... what are they thinking... they could just order a burrito and chips and then scoop the filling of the burrito out of the burrito with their chips and tada! you have nachos and a flour tortilla.

yea.... random.... i'm gonna go get som Qdoba right now...
Back to top Go down
northshorelax37
Freshman
Freshman
northshorelax37

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 1:28 pm

krks34 wrote:
we are, by far, the most off topic/a.d.d. group of people i have ever seen, coming from north shore, thats saying something.
haha, yeah it is
Back to top Go down
The Butt

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 1:40 pm

You're questioning my knowledge of food? Jaron, Jace. Please talk sense in to this kid.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 4:01 pm

J^3B, qdoba TONIGHT. its a date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wisconsinlax.aforumfree.com
Coach_Goldberg
Freshman
Freshman
Coach_Goldberg

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 5:01 pm

Takara on Odana= best sushi experience in town... Also, for those that are of age, best selection of sake.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 5:14 pm

takara on state is better... i have my reasons why, pm me if u want
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 5:33 pm

tidbits wrote:
i just had a random thought, if a black guy is in wheel chair, does he put 22's on it?

no hed but like thirties cuz im guessin he already has at least 22's, depending on how tall he is
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 8:27 pm

krks34 wrote:
tidbits wrote:

no hed but like thirties cuz im guessin he already has at least 22's, depending on how tall he is

spinners?
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 8:41 pm

Keeper33 wrote:
krks34 wrote:
tidbits wrote:

no he'd but like thirties cuz im guessin he already has at least 22's, depending on how tall he is

spinners?

mos. def. not spinners. the momentum from those bad boys would keep him going unless he weighed like 500 lbs. in which case i think he would need the spinners. also the spinners would make it really hard for him to get his hands around the wheels to spin them.

my dog just opened my door on another note. i was very confused because i didn't see him at first and was like whaaaaa?!?! it was very odd because i closed my door all the way...
Back to top Go down
Keeper33
JV
JV
Keeper33

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:30 pm

my bad thought it was Gilbert Brown's wheelchair
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:32 pm

haha its all good. thatd be a wide wheel chair. i mean i love that man but jeeez he is way too big for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:33 pm

LeBron James is god.
Back to top Go down
krks34
JV
JV
krks34

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:37 pm

i don't like basketball. but then again why is it that there is such horrible television programming these days. i love futurama tho, and the rest of adult swim for that matter

i get four free tickets to a brewers game cuz i done did well at school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next